Cloud7 Services believes in helping all customers to the best of our abilities, and has consequently prepared a thoughtful refund policy. There may be some case of customer dissatisfaction due to many reasons. In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows: If you have any questions about our cancellation and refund Policy than please feel free to contact us so that we may further help you. Terms of our refund policy may vary slightly for our Data Backup and Antivirus Software& Support services, i.e. Cloud7 Backup and Cloud7 Antivirus respectively. Please refer to the specific sections below for the refund specifications of Cloud7 Backup and Cloud7 Antivirus Software & Services.
Refund Policy Terms
* We will try our level best to offer quality services that meets our clients’ needs.
* In case, any client is not completely satisfied with our services we can provide a refund. All refunds will take maximum of 7 working days to process and it will be refunded in your account through direct deposit in your bank account.
* If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase.
* Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
* There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Refund requests after the initial 30 days non-conditional money back period will be refunded on a prorated basis of any unused time. We can’t refund taxes as they are deposited directly at the end of each month, however it might be possible to reclaim those directly from the government.
Refund Terms for Cloud7 Antivirus Software & Services
Cloud7 Antivirus Software & Services users can get refunds on our support services if we fail to solve a single issue within the first 30 days of your account registration. If we have successfully resolved more than one issue during the same time period, you are not eligible for a refund. Cloud7 Antivirus Software & Services may make exceptions to its Refund policy guidelines, on a case by case basis, and might refund your amount if -
* You have all the prerequisites required to resolve the problem
* The issue wasn’t resolved during the time the account was active
* 30 days have not passed after the issue was last worked on upon by Cloud7 Antivirus Software & Services experts
In addition to these, the general Cloud7 Services refund policy terms listed above are also applicable to Cloud7 Antivirus Software & Services and its associated services.
Refund Terms For Cloud7 Backup
If you cancel your subscription, Cloud7 Backup (or its parent Cloud7 Services) is not obligated to refund subscription charges already paid and cancellation will take effect at the end of the current Subscription Period unless a sooner date is requested.
* Cloud7 Backup (or its parent Cloud7 Services) is under no obligation to provide refunds of any kind on service.
* However, we do believe in backing the integrity of our product and will evaluate specific requests on a case-by-case basis.
In addition to these, the general Cloud7 Services refund policy terms listed above are also applicable to Cloud7 Backup and its associated services.